Nordic "Läuft bei uns" in the Tannheimer Tal
From Wednesday 12.02 to Saturday 15.02.2020 the event series "Läuft bei uns" takes place in the Tannheimer Tal. We want to prove that cross-country skiing is anything but "dusty". Convince yourselves and take part in personal trainings. You can expect a cosy location with chillout music from 10:30 - 14:30 directly at the piste. Every day we change locations along the most beautiful spots of the valley. The highlight on Valentine's Day will be a "Good morning run" starting at 7:30 a.m. in Nesselwängle across Lake Halden followed by breakfast.
As one of the most beautiful alpine high valleys at 1,100 metres above sea level and with a high snow guarantee, the Tannheimer Tal combines everything that cross-country skiers need. An excellent cross-country ski trail network with 140 km of perfectly groomed pistes with breathtaking scenery. The range of running possibilities extends from relaxed to ambitious and offers a unique nature experience.
Click here for more "Läuft bei uns" events in Tyrol www.tirol.at/laeuft-bei-uns
- Personal technique training with regional ski instructors
- FISCHER SKI Support with Graubner Andreas
- Test material from Fischer - Ski, Boots & Sticks
- Children's training from 11:00 - 12:30
- "Good morning run" with Valentine's Day surprise and small breakfast, start 07:30 in Nesselwängle
- Sweden furnaces to warm up
- Sun loungers for chilling out
Chillout music to relax
- Snow groomer up close and personal to admire