Holiday with your dog
Holiday with your dog
- Linen and muzzle obligation?
In the Tannheimer Tal the generally valid rule applies that dogs must be kept on a leash in public areas. The following regulations are common:
- Mandatory muzzling or leashing for dogs outside of fenced or enclosed properties and houses in residential areas.
- Dogs in grassland are to be kept on a leash or have to wear a muzzle.
- Muzzle obligation at certain locations (e.g. public transport)
- Prohibition of dogs on children's playgrounds
- Obligation to eliminate dog excrements
In principle, the dog owner must ensure that pavements, sidewalks, pedestrian zones and residential streets, sandpits and children's playgrounds are not contaminated by the dog.
- Dog excrement stations
The dog excrement stations are noted in the respective local maps.
City map Jungholz
CIty map Schattwald
CIty map Zöblen
City map Tannheim
CIty map Grän
City map Nesselwängle
- Go swimming with your dog?
In Haller am Haldensee there is a public beach to the Haldensee, as long as nobody feels disturbed, the dog can safely go into the water.
- Where can I buy a muzzle?
- ...willkommen bei Gebi, Am Kirchplatz 2, 6673 Grän
- Fressnapf Reutte, Innsbrucker Str. 22b, 6600 Reutte
- Fressnapf Füssen, Abt-Hafner-Str. 5, 87629 Füssen
- Fressnapf Sonthofen, Östliche Alpenstr. 22, 87527 Sonthofen
- Are dogs allowed on the mountain railways? Are there any extra regulations?
Dogs are transported with the mountain railways, there are no extra regulations (e.g. no muzzle obligation). You can transport your dog in chair lifts as well as gondola lifts - but here you are responsible. Please also show consideration for other passengers!
The Tannheimer Bergbahnen collect a contribution towards expenses of EUR 3.50 per day for the transport of dogs.
- Veterinarians in the Tannheimer Valley?
There is no vet in the Tannheimer Tal.
The veterinarians in the area are:
• Dipl.-TA Johannes Härting, Augasse 9, A-6600 Reutte, Phone.: +43 5672 72872 or +43 676 6006009
• Dipl.-TA Hans Pfleger, Kög 5, A-6600 Reutte, Phone.: +43 5672 65566 or +43 676 5555400
• Dipl.-TA Robert Schatzlmair, Oberlüß 11a, A-6600 Reutte, Phone.: +43 5672 62206 or +43 676 3730420
• Mag. med. vet. Barbara Brejla-Sprenger, Metallwerk-Planseestraße 14, A-6600 Breitenwang, Phone.: +43 5672 64600 or +43 676 9395391
• Mag. med. vet. Nina Geppert, Lina-Thyll-Str. 12, A-6600 Reutte, Phone.: +43 676 7775009
• Dr. med. vet. Resi Sengmüller-Sieber, Am Wiesenhang 1, D-87459 Pfronten-Meilingen, Phone.: +49 8363 928894
• Dr. med. vet. Heinrich Litz, Im Wiesele 8, D-87459 Pfronten, Phone.: +49 8363 91290