Where are there e-charging stations?
- Electric charging station for cars with international charging system in Nesselwängle
at Landgasthof Schuster, Nesselwängle 90, 6672 Nesselwängle
- Hotel Engel in Grän, Tel. +43 5675 6423, www.engel-tirol.com
- Parking lot municipal office, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Hotel Zum Ritter in Tannheim, Tel. +43 5675 6218, hotel-ritter.at
- Parking lot near traffic circle. Tel. +5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Parking lot West, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- A public electric charging station for cars and bicycles is located in Schattwald at the power station.
EW Schattwald, Schattwald 4, A-6677 Schattwald
The e-fueling station is accessible around the clock for anyone who has an Allgäustrom card.
- For all those who do not have this card, you can fill up with electricity during opening hours (MO-DO 07.30 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00, FR 07.30 - 17.00).
Schattwald parking lot municipal office, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at