to the E-bikes
Where are there e-charging stations?
- Electric charging station for cars with international charging system in Nesselwängle
at Landgasthof Schuster, Nesselwängle 90, 6672 Nesselwängle
- Parking lot municipal office, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Hotel Zum Ritter in Tannheim, Tel. +43 5675 6218, hotel-ritter.at
- Parking lot near traffic circle. Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Tannheim hall Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Parking lot West, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- A public electric charging station for cars is located in Schattwald at the power station.
EW Schattwald, Schattwald 4, A-6677 Schattwald
The e-fueling station is accessible around the clock for anyone who has an Allgäustrom card.
- For all those who do not have this card, you can fill up with electricity during opening hours
(MON-THU 7:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., FRI 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.).
Schattwald parking lot municipal office, Tel. +43 5675 6613, www.ew-schattwald.at
- Jungholz municipal office, Tel. +43 5676 8121, www.jungholz.tirol.gv.at/