St. Jacob Chapel Haldensee
The Chapel of St. Jacob in Haldensee
The chapel of St. Jacob Minor in Haldensee is already mentioned in the Relation of the parish priest of Tannheim Georg Falger from 1695 about this parish. The altarpiece depicting St. Jacob Minor was painted by Joh. Kärle in 1889. In 1723 this chapel received for the first time the license for masses. More information: Dr. Walter Besler, 6673 Haldensee 45
On the freeway A7 at the exit "Oy-Mittelberg" on the B310 direction Wertach and to Oberjoch. There follow the signs "Tannheimer Tal" B199 until Haldensee. From the Tyrolean side via Reutte on the B198 direction Lechtal to Weißenbach, over the Gaichtpass along the B199 to Haldensee.
- All weather