Bakery and food Glätzle in Zöblen
Zöblen, Tirol, Österreich
ContactBakery and food Glätzle in Zöblen
+43 5675 6605
+43 5675 6605 - 4
Opening hoursMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday,
The Glätzle Bakery in Zöblen
- Since 1933, the 3rd generation has been baking at the Zöblen No. 19 location!
- Production of all types of bread from our own natural sourdough.
- Use of Austrian raw materials
- Production of breads according to own recipes (partly from grandfather's times), no use of ready-made mixtures
- Long resting time of the dough, results in delicious aroma, connected with it the good taste, e.g. our stalks are popular in the whole valley.
- For your feast we bake jour pastries, giant pretzels (also filled), lye HEARTS with numbers and garnish "dogs".
- For allergy sufferers we produce: spelt bread, gluten-free bread, lactose-free breads.