Updated page as of 15 September 2021 at 08:20 o´clock. Subject to change without notice!
COVID 19 update for the holiday region Tannheimer Tal
On-site testing - antigen tests
The free tests - antigen tests, currently valid for 24 hours as of 15 September 2021 - are carried out by the specialist staff on site.
Antigen tests in Tannheim:
Daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Tanni's Kinderparadies in the tourism building in Tannheim.
Antigen tests at the municipal office in Jungholz:
Wednesday: 5pm to 6pm and Friday from 6pm to 7pm!
As of 8 September, the following Corona step-by-step plan for the autumn was adopted. The measures included apply depending on the utilisation of the intensive capacities.
Valid from 15 September:
- tightened controls on the measures in force
- Antigen tests are only valid for 24 hours
- FFP2 mask instead of MNS mandatory again (where masks are currently mandatory)
- Recommendation of an FFP2 mask also in trade, obligatory for unvaccinated persons
- 3G verification for events with 25 or more persons (previously 100)
- Gastronomy - indoor and outdoor -, as well as alpine pastures and huts
- Check-in as well as when using services
in the accommodation facility
- Indoor and outdoor events (e.g. theater or concerts)
- Recreational facilities and sports facilities (e.g. thermal baths or gyms)- Body-related services (e.g. hairdressing or massage)
Entry into Germany
Persons who have not been vaccinated (full immunisation plus 14 days) and have not recovered must carry a negative Corona test (antigen test, max. 48h old; PCR test max. 72h old) with them when entering Germany. Tests must have been issued by authorised bodies.
This 3-G rule applies to all countries and therefore also to entry into Germany from Austria.
Tests made in the authorised places of an accommodation establishment are valid according to the current status.